Western Sydney Recovery College is presenting this free workshop in Parramatta.
This workshop will promote using self-care techniques as part of mental health recovery. Students will learn practical skills to engage in self-care activities, to develop a daily self-care routine, and to role model self-care to others.
By the end of this workshop, students will have learned the following:
- Define what self-care means for you
- Recognise and describe the stressors and the effects on you
- Measure their current stress levels
- Express your needs around self-care
- Set clear boundaries
- Use a variety of relaxation and stress management techniques
- Develop a personal self-care plan
For further details or to register, please click on the link below.